Why Should I Consign?
- YOU set the price!
- YOU decide if you want your items reduced on Saturday.
- YOU receive 70% of the sale price!
- YOU choose item by item what will be returned to you if not sold.
- We do the set-up and advertising!
- You don't have to clean your garage!
- Your items will be viewed by hundreds of shoppers!
- You have the privilege of shopping our Preview Sale Thursday night--before the general public!
- 30% collected by De Kinderen Kloset is distributed to amazing local ministries and charities.
Consigning has never been easier! Here's all you need to do:
- Registration will begin Monday, March 15, 2021. Click HERE to access the online Seller Sign-Up Form.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your seller number and selected drop-off time and volunteer time (if applicable). From there you can access the website to enter your inventory sheets of items to sell.
- Click on the Seller's Packet link below for instructions and guidelines on hanging and pricing your items.
- Gather all the items you wish to sell. Print your item inventory list to bring with your items.
- Organize your items in the order they appear on the inventory sheet.
- Bring your items to the sale location at your scheduled drop-off time.
- Your unsold items will be ready to pick-up Saturday at 3:00 pm.
- Your check will be mailed to you the following week.